23938INTEL MDS 210 "system" unit

  • Bill Pileggi
    Jan 1, 2012
      A friend and I recently rescued this system unit - an INTEL MDS 210. Neat blue Intel case. Lots of 25 pin connectors on the rear. This is probably a bit 'off' from my usual collecting... I haven't opened it up to see what cards are installed, and what versions, etc. If this is of interest to you, please let me know. I should be making decisions in the next couple of weeks - and an inventory list. I have a shipping dept., so that would not be an issue. Contact me off-list. Bill KA3AIS

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f01443830fce10951b2st03vuc