23935Its alive

  • David Gesswein
    Jan 1, 2012
      I have my straight 8 reading and writing memory with the front panel.
      Swapped out 3 defective card and replaced two transistors on cards I didn't
      have spares for to get this far. Also had to adjust all the pots in
      the memory to get all ones to actually read as all ones. Tomorrow I'll fix
      some front panel issues and then see what instructions work. Then I try
      hooking up the teltype. Took longer than planned so I didn't get to the OSI
      stuff I also planned to do this break. No new pictures up on my website yet.
      Time to sleep.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic