23914Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Infocom and DECUS Mini-Tasker

    Dec 30, 2011
      Chris,

      To answer your question about CCTALK/TECH - The two get mixed together, but
      CCTECH is more strictly for on-topic posts and is the more filtered down
      list. CCTALK has more off-topic posts and jibber jabber. 1945-1980 would
      be the perfect on-topic timeframe.

      I am one of two V.P's of MARCH, welcome to our list/group. There are a few
      persons in our group from your area, so if you were to ever come for a
      visit to InfoAge (in Wall, NJ), the home of our museum and the Vintage
      Computer Festival East (this May), you might be able to carpool. There are
      no dues, everything is voluntary. We just use this forum to communicate
      about our project work and organize the occasional computer rescues,
      events, and get-togethers. Although our Yahoo group is the primary means
      for communication, see also midatlanticretro.org for our event calendar and
      links to others' sites.

      I am sure Evan Koblentz our club pres will have something to say as
      well....

      Bill Degnan