23913Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Infocom and DECUS Mini-Tasker

  • J. Chris Hausler
    Dec 30, 2011
      Hi All,

      As one who just discovered this group (although from Rochester, NY so a little bit north of ya but I did spend the late 60's going to college in Pittsburgh), what is the difference between the two classiccmp lists, cctalk or cctech. My interests tend toward the time frame of 1945 to 1980 (computer history ended with the IBM PC IMHO ;-), possibly my earliest artifact is a rack panel from MIT's project Whirlwind, I'm wondering which I should join and what tends to be the focus of this group time-wise as well.

      73, Chris Hausler