23902Re: [midatlanticretro] Infocom and DECUS Mini-Tasker

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Dec 29, 2011
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      >>> Hi All - >> >> Way back in 1980, Infocom posted an ad in the
      >September 1980 issue of the DECUS Mini-Tasker (the DECUS RT-11 SIG
      >newsletter). This was the first ad the Infocom ever produced and I'd
      >like to get a scan of it for the book. >> >> Does anyone here have this
      >newsletter? If not, do you know of someone who might? If anyone could
      >help me out with this I'd very much appreciate it. >> > I have a couple
      >Mini-Taskers but not that one. If you haven't tried you can try the
      >classicmp mailing list > http://www.classiccmp.org/lists.html
      >

      >Rick, if you have any trouble posting to classiccmp, then I can post on
      >your behalf. That list often has long delays in processing new members.
      >But it's worthwhile because its members are very knowledgeable and have
      >good collections.

      Rick contacted me privately about this. I suggested he contact the MARCH
      group because I knew that if anyone would know where he might turn to for
      help you guys might.

      >Our club collection does not have those newsletters though.

      I worked on RT-11 but I never read/held any newsletters pertaining to it.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic