23901Re: [midatlanticretro] Infocom and DECUS Mini-Tasker

    Dec 29, 2011
      >> Hi All -
      >>
      >> Way back in 1980, Infocom posted an ad in the September 1980 issue of the DECUS Mini-Tasker (the DECUS RT-11 SIG newsletter). This was the first ad the Infocom ever produced and I'd like to get a scan of it for the book.
      >>
      >> Does anyone here have this newsletter? If not, do you know of someone who might? If anyone could help me out with this I'd very much appreciate it.
      >>
      > I have a couple Mini-Taskers but not that one. If you haven't tried you can try the classicmp mailing list
      > http://www.classiccmp.org/lists.html

      Rick, if you have any trouble posting to classiccmp, then I can post on
      your behalf. That list often has long delays in processing new members.
      But it's worthwhile because its members are very knowledgeable and have
      good collections.

      Our club collection does not have those newsletters though.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic