23629Looking for a part

  • Bob Applegate
    Dec 3, 2011
      I haven't located a place that'll sell me a couple of these, so hopefully someone in rhe group is willing to part with a couple for $$$ or a parts trade.

      I need two Exar 22-908-03 chips. They were commonly used in capacitive keyboards of the 70s and 80s, particularly by Key Tronic. I've got two dead Franklin keyboards, both of which were given reverse voltage so all the parts are fried. Bit by bit I've been locating all the parts to rebuild them, including the EPROM and 8048, but no luck on this part so far.

      A number of places have these parts, but you need to buy large dollar amounts. Maybe we can batch up an order for a number of hard-to-find devices that others want and place one big order, then distribute the parts.

      BTW, if anyone needs parts, toss a note onto the list so some of us can look through our collections.

      Bob
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic