23626Re: [midatlanticretro] Stuff to bring to the party...

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Dec 1, 2011
      From: Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 11:16 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Stuff to bring to the party...

      >Dan networked two Apple II(e?) systems at Maker Faire in 2010.

      NO ! That was to C64 ! How could you possibly confuse the two ? The Apple
      IIe is so inferior to the C64 ;) I remember because I helped get all that
      ready with two sets of C64 systems for his exhibit. And one for mine. He
      used his c64nic+ and I let him use mine . I have two of them now, so we can
      make it work.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic