23617Re: [midatlanticretro] Party, Dec 10. Stuff in my car. Oy.

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Dec 1, 2011
      "brian_cirulnick" <techrat@...> writes:

      >Anyhow, my post is probably archived here online someplace... the point
      >is = -- I can show up on the 10th, but can't stay too late, I have two
      >other pla= ces to be that weekend as well.

      I just discovered that there's a band I have photographed several times
      doing a gig on Sunday (11th) evening. I wasn't going to stay overnight
      (I'd rather cuddle-up next to the wife than any of you guys) but I was
      thinking of coming back Sunday (I live nearby). I'll probably just make
      a couple hours appearance on Saturday assuming that no other gigs pique
      my interest. :P
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic