23616Re: Party, Dec 10. Stuff in my car. Oy.

  • brian_cirulnick
    Dec 1, 2011
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "brian_cirulnick" <techrat@...> wrote:

      > A few days after the hurricane in August, I was asked to 'rescue' some stuff from a guy who was moving... A Sparc1 and an HP machine, along with some other bits. I think the Sparc was going to Mike Loewen? I can't remember who the HP machine was going to...

      Found my own post pretty quick...
      I've secured the Sparc1 for Mike L., the HP340 for Dave McGuire, and I believe Jeff Jonas has dibs on the Macintosh trackball. There's also some assorted scsi drives, 50-pin ribbon cables, and some sort of SCA drive rack/backplane for what I assume is some kind of RAID setup. The 19" monitor I think goes to the HP340.

      If Mike and Dave are coming, I'll bring everything, otherwise, I'll bring the "unclaimed" bits.

      Let Chris know and he'll relay! Thanks!!!!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic