23612Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Stuff to bring to the party...

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Dec 1, 2011
      "J. Alexander Jacocks" <jjacocks@...> writes:

      >On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:14 PM, <system@...> wrote:
      >
      >> ** > > > "J. Alexander Jacocks" <jjacocks@...> writes: > > >On
      >Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 1:15 PM, mattmik <mikolaym@...> wrote: > > >
      >>> ** > > > I'm up for a game of Warlords! > > > --- In > >
      >>midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> > >
      >>wrote: > > At the very least, we should get some four player games of >
      >>Warlords > going. > > > > >I'm bringing a projector, if we have a blank
      >wall and/or a portable > >screen. My portable screen is very small, so
      >it's probably not useful. > > Such as a slide projector screen? My FiL
      >was big into slide photography. > I could as, if he still has the
      >screen, to borrow it. He'll be visiting > this Sunday for my one
      >granddaughter's B'day party. If that's the type > of screen that will be
      >needed, I could ask to borrow it. >
      >
      >Yeah, any white screen should be fine, as long as it's not
      >rear-projection.

      IIRC, slide projection screens were silver-matte for better reflection
      and color. Anyway, I'll have my wife inquire about it when she speaks
      with him next.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic