23611Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Stuff to bring to the party...

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Dec 1, 2011
      On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:14 PM, <system@...> wrote:

      "J. Alexander Jacocks" <jjacocks@...> writes:

      >On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 1:15 PM, mattmik <mikolaym@...> wrote:
      >
      >> ** > > > I'm up for a game of Warlords! > > > --- In

      >midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> >
      >wrote: > > At the very least, we should get some four player games of
      >Warlords > going. >
      >
      >I'm bringing a projector, if we have a blank wall and/or a portable
      >screen. My portable screen is very small, so it's probably not useful.

      Such as a slide projector screen? My FiL was big into slide photography.
      I could as, if he still has the screen, to borrow it. He'll be visiting
      this Sunday for my one granddaughter's B'day party. If that's the type
      of screen that will be needed, I could ask to borrow it.

      Yeah, any white screen should be fine, as long as it's not rear-projection.

      - Alex
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic