23573Re: [midatlanticretro] projects

  • c f
    Nov 30 1:06 PM
      I was able to image an 80MB disk pack I got from some australian guy that contains a copy of the Cray Operating System (COS 1.17). I'm currently working on trying to figure out the file-system so I can actually make some kind of sense of what I was able to recover.

      On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 3:54 PM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      I'm going to see if I can get at least one Polymorphic 88 running before
      the festivus.

      Bill Degnan