23475Re: [midatlanticretro] Gobble, gobble

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Nov 23, 2011
      On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Happy (almost) Turkey Day to all supporters of MARCH!

      We've had a helluva year -- a great VCF, the massive Kirk estate rescue (from which there's still more to come), our museum exhibits are better than ever, and we're making exciting plans for 2012 (assuming the world doesn't end.)

      I love what our club has become from its very humble beginning in 2004, and I'm really looking forward to our holiday party.

      Here's to you all, and your families, having a terrific holiday weekend.

      You, too, sir!
      - Alex
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic