23322OT: Remote Desktop Connection Software

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Nov 2, 2011
      I’m trying to diagnose a problem for a friend whose PC has a problem. It seems the best way is to use a piece of software like GoToMyPC or LogMeIn. It allows me to see what they are seeing and to control there computer. Has anyone used such software before ? I was hoping to find some recommendations for good ones. Or at the very least which ones to avoid. I want to keep the cost lost. Free is best, but willing to pay a little to figure out the problem.

      Jeff3 B
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic