23290Re: IMSAI

  • Curt @ Atari Museum
    Oct 22, 2011
      Evan - that's a really poor response...

      I didn't follow the initial thread on this either, but this morning, I'm
      interested in perhaps bidding, but I too don't know where/how to bid...
      if you're going to take the trouble to respond to people, you can put in
      just as much time actually cutting & pasting the info as you do saying
      "I post the info earlier this week" which a useless and non-productive
      response.

      So for the sake of being helpful for everyone, why don't you repost the
      information, or if you have it up on a webpage, please point us to a
      webpage, thanks.

      Curt
    • Show all 82 messages in this topic