23263Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Today is 11111

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Nov 1, 2011
      Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

      >It's -1 Day
      >
      >Or, Euler's Identity Day, e^(i*pi)= -1 Or even, Complex Number
      >Day, x^2= -1
      >
      >The holiest of numbers ;)
      >
      >And both days this month, actually

      How do you figure? You haven't identified the field. Neither would be
      negative on most modern byte designated architectures nor in most of the
      typed languages. Are you a BLISS coder? ;)

      And I believe that Euler's Identity is e^(i*Pi) -1 = 0 relating all of
      the five fundamental mathematical constants.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic