23160Re: [midatlanticretro] Another haul coming soon ....

  • Systems Glitch
    Oct 19, 2011
      Speaking of trucks, I now own a 1969 Ford F-600 dump truck. The sides are removable, so it can be used as a flatbed, and it's got tiedown hooks along the sides of the bed. The bed is wood plank, which won't tear up non-palletized stuff. So if there's any MARCH stuff that needs moved from the Capital Region, NY, I can probably help pick it up if someone has gas money. It's currently registered/inspected, so as soon as I get it insured it should be good to go!

      Thanks,
      Jonathan