23159Another haul coming soon ....

    Oct 19, 2011
      I was contacted today about another garage rescue in central NJ. Someone
      is prepared to give us a variety of DEC, Data General, and Wang
      equipment. I'm not sure what the DEC items include, but the DG items
      include two Novas as part of Kurzweil OCR systems, and the Wang items
      include a VS5000 minicomputer. This rescue first came up two years ago,
      then there were some delays, and contact was recently reestablished. The
      equipment was all used by a data conversion company. Now the owner is
      retiring to a farm.

      More to come on this opportunity in a couple of weeks. We'll probably
      have to rent a small truck.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic