23Re: Update, re: Who's bringing what to TCF so far...

  • evan947
    Jan 21, 2005
      David,

      I'm thrilled to hear that you are definitely bringing a PDP machine.
      Can you get it to run SpaceWar? It would be terrific to show that
      running side-by-side on the 8 and my 2600. :)

      - Evan

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, David Gesswein <djg@p...>
      wrote:
      > > I noticed that someone else had been listed with TI stuff, so I
      figured
      > > there's no need for me to duplcate.
      > >
      > > Bill D. -- Commodore, TI, Atari computers
      >

      > I have the original not quite IBM compatible TI PC (my first PC). I
      don't
      > have any other TI stuff. Since my main display will be PDP-8 if you
      want to
      > bring your TI stuff I don't need to bring my machine (and may be
      short on
      > space).
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic