22967Re: [midatlanticretro] TV update

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Oct 7, 2011
      Timothy J Fagan <timstergm@...> writes:

      >And thus, ironically, not viewable on Steve Jobs' invention. :-(
      >
      >I'll watch tomorrow night on my PC (or more fittingly, my iMac) when I
      >get = home from my trip.=20

      Yes, bearly viewable period because it's Flash. Poor quality and
      requires you to not view it at any reasonable viewing size unless
      you're a big fan of pixelation. I have VLC on my 17" MacBook Pro
      and it was capable of playing it, but still only reasonably view-
      able using a small viewing size.

      Strangely enough, a seminar I gave last month was done in Keynote.
      I needed to export to another format because the audience wanted it
      but, when I played back the exported to PowerPuke presentation, it
      was horked. Exporting as a QuickTime movie, especially since the
      presentation was chock full of animations to illustrate concepts,
      worked for them and, in doing so, I found that Keynote also has an
      option for exporting as <*gack*> Flash!!!
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic