22966Re: [midatlanticretro] TV update

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Oct 6, 2011
      And thus, ironically, not viewable on Steve Jobs' invention. :-(

      I'll watch tomorrow night on my PC (or more fittingly, my iMac) when I get home from my trip.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 6, 2011, at 11:26 AM, system@... wrote:

      Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

      >--0014853a7b3096319b04aea56425 Content-Type: text/plain;
      >charset=ISO-8859-1
      >
      >On Oct 6, 2011 1:31 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote: > > >>>
      >I'm on the hour-long News 12 NJ program all morning/day, at about the >
      >32-minute mark. It will be online but you have to log in using a cable >
      >account #, how lame is that!? > > >> What day? When? > > Today. All day.
      >They air the same one-hour program several times. It's > probably
      >updated in the afternoon/evening, but Steve Jobs will probably > remain
      >one of their top stories. > > I will attempt to get a recording. >
      >
      >Congrats ! I hope you dazzled them with your suave persona and wisdom to
      >keep them amazed for eons. And please tell us you didn't snort in the
      >middle of the interview ;)

      OK... I think you can all access this:

      http://news12.cv.net/video/4N1006CT.flv

      It took a bit of squinting to dig through the gobbledegook escapes in the
      flash attributes listed in the HTML but this is a direct URL to the flash
      video.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic