226RE: [midatlanticretro] Paging Rich Cini - bringing your IMSAI?

  • Richard A. Cini, Jr.
    Apr 9, 2005
      Bill:

      The "tentative" is for several reasons, but primarily machine issues as I
      don't have the space to keep them out and operational all the time. And, to
      top it off, my sister called yesterday and wants to do a party for my
      father's birthday that Saturday.

      Regarding the IMSAI, I actually haven't received the IMSAI itself yet.
      It's coming to me in pieces and the IMSAI and drives should be here in the
      next few days if the person shipped them on the date he said he was (I'm
      trying to confirm this). It's supposedly operational, however.

      More to come...

      Rich

      >From: billdeg@...
      >To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [midatlanticretro] Paging Rich Cini - bringing your IMSAI?
      >Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 23:39:43 EDT
      >

      >Rich,
      >Does your IMSAI work? I would be interested in seeing it in action,
      >especially if you have working disk drives. I too have an IMSAI but it's
      >only semi
      >operational (peripheral configuration issues). I was not sure from your
      >listing in the TCF database whether you were tenative because you yourself
      >cannot
      >make it or the IMSAI may not be running by then.
      >
      >I have a lot of disk software for the IMSAI, but it's untested. If you are
      >bringing the IMSAI let me know if you'd like me to bring the software I
      >have (5
      >1/4" Metropolis-format).
      >
      >bill
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links