22582Re: [midatlanticretro] Good day @ museum

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Sep 4, 2011
      From: Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 9:23 PM
      To: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Good day @ museum

      >Forgot to mention: Jeff B. brought in a bunch of new SID music for the
      >C-64. We were all tired of listening to the same batch of songs. Now we
      >have new, fresh hits, like "Ghostbusters" and the theme song from Disney's
      >"It's a Small World". :)

      Glad you liked them ! I will get more. I think I figured out how to copy
      them from uIEC's SD card to real floppy using CBM Command. I plan on having
      maybe 10 disks or so that you can rotate out a different disk per week. So
      it doesn't get too repetitive. You should have mentioned the guy who was
      whistling the theme to "Raiders Of The Lost Ark". And The Muppet Show !

      Jeff3 B.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic