22579Re: [midatlanticretro] Good day @ museum

    Sep 4, 2011
      Forgot to mention: Jeff B. brought in a bunch of new SID music for the C-64. We were all tired of listening to the same batch of songs. Now we have new, fresh hits, like "Ghostbusters" and the theme song from Disney's "It's a Small World". :)

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...>
      Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 00:05:24
      To: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro<midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Good day @ museum

      I got to the museum at 11am today and gave a tour to new MARCHin Alex Jacock and his spouse. Jeff B. and Jeff J. arrived at 1-ish. We had a good flow of visitors today including a group of underprivileged middle-school and high school girls. We also made some changes to the consumer microcomputer exhibit. We moved the TI-994/A onto a shelf and put the C-64 in its place, so now there's a big empty spot (one desk + associated wall space and an overhead shelf) for our first "members exhibit" .... I'm still waiting for proposals. In addition, we added a few more computers to the shelf display (vs. full systems) -- we added an Atari 1040 ST and a Tandy CoCo 3.