22560Re: Heathkit Getting Back In The Kit Business

  • s100doctor
    Sep 2, 2011
      I'm in touch now with Robert Doerr, the owner of the original HERO line from Heath. I'll report his remarks to me in a few days. Short story is that he's repaired and updated the HERO for some time now and has an inventory of old and new parts. He's also active in personal robots past, and presently with "battlebots". And, he acknowledges his vintage computing roots. Details will be on my site and a link will be posted here.

      This is an interesting story in how "retrotechnology" works, which is why it's on my Web pages.

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic