22552Re: InfoAge electronics auction

  • Jeff Jonas
    Aug 31, 2011
      > InfoAge is having an electronics auction next Saturday, Sept. 10. Viewing is from 8am-10am and the auction begins at 10am. I'm told it is already too late for people to submit items to sell -- bummer -- although MARCH submitted one item eons ago (a large and obscure Wheatstone bridge + testing gadget).

      That's why I was at the Wednesday meeting last week: primarily to deliver a RCA 1898 monoscope and RCA 5527 iconoscope to the NJ ARC (Antique Radio Club) who's conducting the auction. An identical iconoscope just sold for $330 on ebay and the monoscope is truly unobtanium.

      The flyer says "radio/electronics auction" and emphasizes ham gear, audio items, radios, vacuum tubes.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic