22536Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Not bad at Infoage

    Aug 29, 2011
      > The History channel has a series "before Columbus" speculating all
      > about who was here first, how and why. Of course, the answer is "just
      > about everyone was here first!"

      I recommend a book called "1491" about that subject. It's very good.

      > *sigh* All of the basement, or just the IXR side?

      I don't know. But as you know, all of * our * valuable stuff was more
      than a few inches off the ground.

      > I was hoping we'd have abated that with the sandbags, but that
      > depended on electrical power for the pumps

      Correct.

      > I infer that means power was lost :-(

      Yes. All of Wall Township. It wasn't an InfoAge thing.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic