22419Museum

    Aug 21, 2011
      Really good day at the museum. There was a WW2 seminar so we had many
      visitors all day long. Me, Matt M., Jeff B., Jeff J., Don Caselli, and
      Nick were all there today. We did some miscellaneous projects between
      visitors, but mostly it was good to have the visitors and hang out together.

      Some disappointing news: we finally opened the box containing what we
      thought was a full, unassembled Morrow S-100 kit. But all it contained
      were manuals, CRT, keyboard, and some cables.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic