22418Re: [midatlanticretro] Free MS-DOS-era stuff (manuals, peripherals), Brooklyn

  • madodel
    Aug 20, 2011
      On 08/20/11 16:16, B Degnan wrote:
      > Madodel<madodel@...> wrote:

      >> borderline off-topic for this list.

      >> even introducing yourself.

      >> apologize,
      >> comprehension

      >>> No worries, Evan! I know that your reaction was influenced by the
      >> borderline nature of the items, which I knew I was riding the edge
      >> of...having not really been new to this list (I lurked for a long time,
      >> and experienced bliss at the VCF a few months ago). I rejoined the
      >> list to make my posting, true.
      >>>
      >>> The good news is I got a taker from my area who is just thrilled to
      >> replace the items that his (ex-)wife had made him get rid of!
      >>>
      >>> FYI, all my stuff that's not borderline...I can't even vaguely bring
      >> myself to get rid of.
      >>>
      >>> - Ken
      >>>

      >> You wouldn't happen to have any Microsoft OS/2 items would you? I have
      >> just about every version of IBM OS/2 (at least the US releases), but
      >> have yet to find any M$ versions. And when I worked with OS/2 it was
      >> always the Microsoft releases. I can kick myself for not having taken
      >> a copy when they trashed it all.
      >>
      >> Mark
      >>
      >> --
      >> Madodel<madodel@...> sent by ibisMail!

      > I have at least one

      Cool. I have the Microsoft OS/2 1.3 manuals, but no media. I've never
      seen a copy of Microsoft OS/2 on eBay. Always IBM. I do have diskette
      images of MS OS/2 1.1 and 1.2.1, but I've never made diskettes from them.

      Mark
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic