22416Re: [midatlanticretro] Free MS-DOS-era stuff (manuals, peripherals), Brooklyn

  • Madodel
    Aug 20, 2011
      > >> Other than the Windows 1.0 manual, everything else you posted is borderline off-topic for this list.
      > >>
      > >> Also, it's rude to make your first message about sales without even introducing yourself.
      > >
      > >Crap.... as Tim just pointed out, you (new guy) are NOT selling
      > >anything, but rather being kind and generous toward us. So, I apologize,
      > >and shall now pull into a corner and work on my reading comprehension
      > >skills. :)
      > >
      > >Sorry!!
      >
      > No worries, Evan! I know that your reaction was influenced by the borderline nature of the items, which I knew I was riding the edge of...having not really been new to this list (I lurked for a long time, and experienced bliss at the VCF a few months ago). I rejoined the list to make my posting, true.
      >
      > The good news is I got a taker from my area who is just thrilled to replace the items that his (ex-)wife had made him get rid of!
      >
      > FYI, all my stuff that's not borderline...I can't even vaguely bring myself to get rid of.
      >
      > - Ken

      You wouldn't happen to have any Microsoft OS/2 items would you? I have just about every version of IBM OS/2 (at least the US releases), but have yet to find any M$ versions. And when I worked with OS/2 it was always the Microsoft releases. I can kick myself for not having taken a copy when they trashed it all.

      Mark

      --
      Madodel<madodel@...> sent by ibisMail!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic