2234Re: [midatlanticretro] This is cool!

  • David Gesswein
    Feb 1, 2006
      > 4. PDP-8 (David Gesswein)
      > 5. PDP-8/e (Jeffrey Katz)

      Jeffrey, FYI I plan on bringing my 8/I system this year so we shouldn't
      be duplicates. I brought the 8/E last year. What all are you planning to
      bring if you have plans yet?

      > 1. I'll need to borrow some examples of "luggables" from MARCH folks. Would
      > be great to have early examples from Compaq, IBM, Kaypro, and Osborne. (I
      > already have the necessary laptops.)

      I have a Compaq II which needs some power supply capacitors replaced and a
      III which should be working. If you still need them closer to the event
      bug me again and I will see about getting them ready.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic