22285Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF MW

  • Jason T
    Aug 11, 2011
      Hey all you Eastern folks...the preparation for VCFMW is ramping up and I need to start making plans for table allocation and layout.  Anyone planning to head out that wants some space to exhibit, demo, hack, etc., please go to the website and fill out the exhibitor form.  This will make sure an email shows up in the right place in my mailbox and does not get missed.

      If anyone has a talk or time-sensitive demo they'd like to give, you are more than welcome to do so.  There's another web form on the page for that, too.

      http://vcfmw.org

      Thanks and hope to see as many of you this year as last!

      -jht

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic