22283Re: [midatlanticretro] Scanned OSI Manuals Available

  • Systems Glitch
    Aug 11, 2011
      On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 22:23:54 -0400
      David Gesswein <djg@...> wrote:

      > Writing is still one of the items on my todo list also. I'll see about
      > putting it up this weekend. I also have a program which pulls apart
      > the disk image into files including decoding basic source. You happen to
      > have CPM? I had one disk in it so have a partial decoder but didn't
      > have enough info to get the basic decoding fully working. I don't have
      > the tripple processor board to be able to actually run it.

      Sounds like a very useful tool! I do have CP/M, though my system disks seem to be mostly defective at the moment. I need to send out blank 8" disks to Mark Csele, who has a working copy of CP/M 2.2 for the OSI. I just recently got 48K + 8K working with my OSI 510 triple-processor board, only to discover my CP/M disks were faulty!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic