2225OT: Wi-fi Woes..

  • Joe Giliberti
    Jan 30, 2006
      I just set it up with a 54G wireless card. I didn't want to. I wanted to
      keep the 50 ft ethernet cable going between my bedroom and the router.
      But my Dad overuled me. Now, for some reason, I loose my connection
      every few minutes, only to have it come back a few minutes after that.
      Additionally, the signal strengh varies from excellent with a 54 Mb/s
      transfer rate to poor with a 2 Mb/s transfer rate. It really is driving
      me nuts. My computer and the router are only about 25 feet apart. Wi-Fi
      card is a Belkin and the router is a Linksys. ny suggestions?

      Joe
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic