22241Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Vintage Computer Museum in Mountain View CA

    Aug 2, 2011
      On Jul 29, 2011, at 1:29 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:
      > On Fri, 29 Jul 2011, Dave McGuire wrote:
      >
      >> (Jeeze I feel geeky now. I'm sitting in a hotel in Georgia with a
      >> broken-down rental truck awaiting a replacement. Thank heaven for good
      >> connectivity at least!)
      >
      > Were you loaded or empty?

      Empty; that was a blessing. They got me a new truck and all was well.

      Now I'm in FL with the truck 98% loaded, but I'm in the ER with my fiancee' who thought now would be a good time to require the removal of her appendix. She goes under the knife in a few minutes.

      What a fun trip!

      Dave McGuire
      Port Charlotte, FL
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic