22239Sol 20 Keyboard/Re: TRS-80 Model II keyboard

  • Win Heagy
    Aug 1, 2011
      Since this thread, has anyone found a source of pre-made capacitive foam keyboard inserts? I have a Sol 20 that I'm rebuilding and the keyboard is shot. I saw the page showing how to make them, just wondering if anyone knows of a source of pre-made pads?

      Thanks,

      Win

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly D. Leavitt" <kelly@...> wrote:

      > > The hand punch I'm using for the new
      > > procedure is this one (Ebay #360177115953).
      > That says it handles 14 AWG. I know that's the thickness of metal it can handle. That is no where near the thickness of the keyboard pads. Is the opening actually high enough for the 1/4" foam sandwich?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Kelly

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic