22206Re: [midatlanticretro] Looking for a C-64 Disk Drive, and a TRS-80 Model II/4/4P

    Jul 31, 2011
      > >>Anyone in driving distance of Keansburg NJ have a Commodore Disk Drive and/or a TRS-80 Model III/4/4P?

      Al: MARCH just got a bunch of Tandy parts machines, so we can probably make you a deal. Not sure if we have extra working C= drives. Jeff B. do you know? I know we have a few branded drives, but you know their condition best.

      Al again: you'd have to come pick stuff up. Not this weekend, maybe next weekend.

      "Within driving distance" is relative. InfoAge is certainly close to you.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic