222Re: [midatlanticretro] TRS 80 Model I - Success

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Apr 8, 2005
      Chris,
      I have a 1000sx. It was a in-store Hallmark electronic greeting card
      generator. I have not done much with it.
      bill

      In a message dated 4/8/2005 9:30:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      chrism3667@... writes:

      > congrats Bill...now maybe you can help me with my
      > model 2000 (actually I think the p/s only needs a
      > resistor replaced). Theres enough people interested in
      > owning the last computer to carry the TRS-80 moniker,
      > judging by what Ive seen them go for on Ebay, but not
      > much of a basis for discussion. Hence the derth of
      > activity in the group I created for it -
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tandy2000/ - and other
      > semi-compatibles. Am I the only one that finds these
      > things unique and interesting?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic