22193Re: Vintage Computer Museum in Mountain View CA

  • Mike Hatch
    Jul 28, 2011
      Bob,
      The Computer History Museum Mountain View CA Lakeshore Road ?
      Don't know the Vintage Computer Museum

      For me it would be the longest operational DEC PDP-7, CHM have just reassembled it and got it operational, and photos please if possible.

      Best regards,

      Mike Hatch
      DEC PDP-7 - www.pdp-7.org

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bob Shuster <bob@...> wrote:

      > Hi all. I'm visiting the Vintage Computer Museum in Mountain View CA this weekend. (We'll take lots of pictures.) Anything in particular I should make sure to see there?
      >
      > - Bob
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic