22116Fwd: VintageComputer.net Inquiry

    Jul 25, 2011
      Let me know if anyone is interested, I don't know this person, I
      don't have the room for 3 PS/2 model 50's and an SX NOW, whatever
      that is. The Model 50 is one of the first PS/2s (models 50/60 were
      286 replacements to the IBM AT). These would have been shipped with
      DOS 3.3 or Windows 286 (version 2.0). OS/1 version 1.0 as well.

      BIll