2206Re: [midatlanticretro] Lisa landfill

  • Chris M
    Jan 26, 2006
      aw shoot, just go in the middle of the night! I'm
      actually intrigued by the idea of driving out there. I
      went to a car dealership today (none of my bombs would
      make it out there). Think I'll hold off on a car until
      AFTER I find a house. Sleeping in a car is no way near
      as comfortable...
      Computer Factory had Lisa's back in the late 80's.
      About $200 in the box. I found out after the fact
      though. And they were right in Nassau county. I did
      take a trip up to Middletown New York for their big
      sale . No Lisa's there though :(.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic