21831Re: [midatlanticretro] Found a Commodore C108

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Jul 4, 2011
      Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:07 AM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Found a Commodore C108

      It's kinda cool looking... I did some research on it, it was a best seller before Texas Instruments undercut them.

      It's pretty cool to see old Commodore stuff.. I want to get a watch

          *** I got a Commodore Calculator myself. I bought off ebay. I forget which model it is. But I thought it was cool since I had no idea until that point that Commodore made anything other than Microcomputers.

          *** Speaking of Calculator Wars, can anyone recommend a good book that tells about this story ?

          *** Jeff B

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic