      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Gesswein [djg@...]
      Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 12:41 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM 1130 tapes

      First, I found an error in my decoding so if you downloaded files before this
      message you should download again.

      On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 12:00:28PM -0400, Sypniewski, Bernard Paul wrote:
      > Dear David,
      > Do you know what the "Problem Language Analyser" is? I am, among
      > other things, a linguist and would be interested if this has to do
      > with natural language processing.

      I didn't find too much on it. It does not appear to be natural language
      processing.

      The description I found was

      "An application development support system to support problem solving and other highly variable applications"

      Still not sure what it is.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic