      From: ysgdhio <ysgdhio@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, July 3, 2011 6:02:48 PM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] FS: Sun Microsystems Ultra 1 workstation

      I have a Sun Microsystems Ultra 1 (Model 140) complete workstation:
      20" Trinitron monitor, Sun keyboard, optical mouse and mousepad.

      Works great, just installed OpenBSD 4.9

      Under no circumstances will I consider shipping it anywhere.
      If you know how much this monitor weighs, you know exactly why.

      Make an offer. Reply off-list.

      Thanks,
      Andy

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic