21823Re: [midatlanticretro] Found a Commodore C108

  • Phone
    Jul 3, 2011
      I bet a lot of us have a small vintage calculator stash amongst our computers

      Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:
      It's kinda cool looking... I did some research on it, it was a best seller before Texas Instruments undercut them.

      It's pretty cool to see old Commodore stuff.. I want to get a watch

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)