21812Re: [midatlanticretro] Maker Faire NYC 2011

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Jun 30, 2011

      Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 12:30 AM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Maker Faire NYC 2011
      A quick show of hands please: how many people would travel for one or both days
      (Sept. 17-18)?

          *** I would say that at best I could come Saturday night and help Sunday, which what I did last year. I would have to reschedule my sister’s birthday party, since I would not get back at a reasonable time. So if you *REALLY* need me for Sunday I can do it.
          *** Any ideas on what you will do this time ? Do you want me to do the Guitar Hero for C64 again ? and will Dan Roganti do the C64 Ethernet card ?
          *** Jeff B

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic