21811I'm in the movies!

  • David
    Jun 30, 2011
      I'm in the movie business now! Well, one of my old computers is the star in an upcoming short film called "Base Code." It's a 1980 Radio Shack TRS-80 Model III. I made a little documentary. You may not want to watch all 20 minutes, but definitely watch the last 2 minutes. Look for me in some places too! http://gallery.me.com/dgreelish/100077

      Best,

      David Greelish, Computer Historian
      President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society

      Classic Computing
      The Home of Computer History Nostalgia
      http://www.classiccomputing.com

      Classic Computing Blog
      Classic Computing Show video podcast
      "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
      Retro Computing Roundtable podcast