21810thread about vintage computer garage sale in Wilmington, DE

    Jun 30, 2011
      This message has been sent to people who have recently asked about
      the vintage computer garage sale. These are items that I don't need
      or don't have space for. Note that some photos have "_inquire" at
      the end, this means I have lots of the item or I need to know exactly
      what you need. Better still make plans to come to the office July
      before everything is scrapped.

      To help better manage things I started a thread to help so that
      people can ask questions and I can answer them once! All inquiries
      and questions from this point will be summarized and then posted
      here, anonymously. Feel free if you have an account to make your own
      post, that's fine.

      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=425

      Bill