2161Re: [midatlanticretro] Wi-Fi at VCF

  • Joe Giliberti
    Jan 24, 2006
      Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
      Jim Scheef wrote:

      Evan,

      It would be too embarassing to show my face at VCF if we don't have an active
      Wi-Fi connection available for exhibitors and attendees. Somehow, we have got
      to make this happen (along with all the other stuff, of course).

      Too new.  There has to be a vintage way of doing it.

      We probably could use an older means, such as microwave communications, but it would probably give everyone cancer.Could we make use of that old parabolic antenna dish in some way? ;-)

      Joe
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic